SWEET POTATO PUREE
If you're looking for healthy food for your little one, you can't go wrong with this sweet potato puree. Sweet potatoes are rich in vitamins A, and C, fiber, and antioxidants. They have a long list of health benefits, including promoting healthy eyes, skin, and immune system. It is a nutritious food which is easy for baby to digest. Follow our step-by-step instructions to learn how to make the best sweet potato puree to feed your little love.
1 sweet potato, or more as desired
- Peel and cut into 1 inch cubes
- Place it in the VENTRAY BabyGrow steamer basket, steam with water until tender enough to break apart with a fork
- Transfer sweet potatoes to VENTRAY BabyGrow blender jar, reserving some cooking water.
- Blend sweet potatoes until smooth
- Add 1/2 to 3/4 cup cooking water and blend until desired consistency is reached
Breast milk or formula can be used instead of cooking water.